Ed Speleers Addicts
Bienvenue sur
Connectez-vous ou Enregistrez-vous
Et bonne navigation

Welcome on
Connect or Register
And enjoy navigation!

Ed Speleers Addicts

AccueilAccueil  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  MembresMembres  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  

Partagez | 

Form - MANDATORY

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
Ed Speleers Addicts
Speleers Expert
Speleers Expert

Féminin Cancer Cochon
Date de naissance : 06/07/1971

MessageSujet: Form - MANDATORY   Jeu 18 Mai - 22:45

Form to do your introduction.
If it is MANDATORY
You don't have to answer all the questions Smile

My Name is NICKNAME

NOM Prénom ou Pseudo
HERE I AM IN THS NEW WORLD

Name : Your name
First name : Your first name
Nickname : We all got a little nickname!
Date of birth : Day and month
Place of birth : City or Country
Job : You must earn money to live... or not!
A forum : Do you have one ?
If you got one, url : If you like to share

Feat. Edward John Speleers
    (C) Ed Speleers Addicts

Me and the Forum
WE LIKE TO KNOW EVERYTHING

How did you find the forum? Into searching or someone told you about it
Do you like the forum? We like to know your REAL opinion
Are you ambitious? We like to know if you want to stay for a while
How did you know about Ed? You've seen him somewhere for sure!
What's your opinion about Ed? It can be his body shape, his talent.... tell us about what you like
What do you tink about his choices? They could be more ambitious... or he choose well

Discovering your mind
WE WILL PLAY FOR A BIT

Your favourite colour:
Your favourite drink:
Your dream city or country:
Your favourite car:
Your favourite TV show:
Your favourite drama-series:
Your favourite movie:
Your bed book:

Hey what are you thinking about?
THE END WORD

Do you have something to add? You can tell us about the forum design or even anything else about Ed...
If you had anything to change: We like to know wht you will do on the forum
What you like on the forum: Your opinion is important!
Anything else about you? If we forgot something that you wanted to tell about

A real thank you answering those nasty questions Smile

En dehors du forum
WHAT YOUR NICKNAME HIDES

Pseudo : The one you chose here
Your frequency on the forum? How often you will come...
Address for your forum? If wecan visite

Code to copy and paste in a new message you will open:

Code:
<blockquote><DIV style="background-color: black; TEXT-ALIGN: center;border-radius-topleft:100px;border-radius-topright:100px; border-radius-bottomright: 00px; -moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 00px;box-shadow: 3px 3px 10px black;width:710px">

</div><div style=" background-color:black; border-left: 5px solid black; border-right: 5px solid black;box-shadow: 3px 3px 10px black;width:700px"><div style="padding-left:5px; padding-right:5px; padding-top:5px; padding-bottom:5px;box-shadow: 3px 3px 10px black;"><table><center>[font=Arial Black][size=22]<div style= "font-variant: small-caps">[color=grey]My Name is NICKNAME[/color]</div>[/size][/font]</center><div style="border-bottom: 3px dotted #ac7b57; "></div>

<DIV style="TEXT-ALIGN: center"><FONT face="georgia" size=6>[i][color=#888888]NOM Prénom ou Pseudo[/color][/i]</FONT></DIV><DIV style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #080808; TEXT-ALIGN: center; border-bottom: 3px dotted #ac7b57;"><FONT face="georgia" size=2>[color=#3f3f3f]HERE I AM IN THS NEW WORLD[/color]</FONT></DIV>
<blockquote>

<center><table><td>
[justify]<div style="padding:20px; background-color: silver; width: 300px; padding: 15px 15px;border-radius: 25px 6px 25px 6px;box-shadow: 4px 4px 4px black;border: 3px solid grey;">[size=12]
[b][color=black]Name :[/color][/b] [color=#4E4F4F][i]Your name[/i][/color]
[b][color=black]First name :[/color][/b] [color=#4E4F4F][i]Your first name[/i][/color]
[b][color=black]Nickname :[/color][/b] [color=#4E4F4F][i]We all got a little nickname![/i][/color]
[b][color=black]Date of birth :[/color][/b] [color=#4E4F4F][i]Day and month[/i][/color]
[b][color=black]Place of birth :[/color][/b] [color=#4E4F4F][i]City or Country[/i][/color]
[b][color=black]Age :[/color][/b] [color=#4E4F4F][i]You can't hide it![/i][/color]
[b][color=black]Job :[/color][/b] [color=#4E4F4F][i]You must earn money to live... or not![/i][/color]
[b][color=black]A forum :[/color][/b] [color=#4E4F4F][i]Do you have one ?[/i][/color]
[b][color=black]If you got one, url :[/color][/b] [color=#4E4F4F][i]If you like to share[/i][/color]

[/size]</div>[/justify]
<br/>

<td><ul><div style="border: 5px solid none; padding: 0px; width: 200px; height: 320px;  border-radius: 5px 35px 5px 35px;background-image: url('http://i35.servimg.com/u/f35/17/75/49/99/edkaia10.jpg');"></div><div>[size=11]Feat. Edward John Speleers[/size]</div>[size=9](C) Ed Speleers Addicts[/size] </ul></td></table></center>

<DIV style="TEXT-ALIGN: center"><FONT face="georgia" size=6>[i][color=#888888]Me and the Forum[/color][/i]</FONT></DIV><DIV style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #080808; TEXT-ALIGN: center; border-bottom: 3px dotted #ac7b57;"><FONT face="georgia" size=2>[color=#3f3f3f]WE LIKE TO KNOW EVERYTHING[/color]</FONT></DIV>
<center><div style="padding:20px; background-color: silver; width: 550px; padding: 15px 15px;border-radius: 25px 6px 25px 6px;box-shadow: 4px 4px 4px black;border: 3px solid grey;">[color=#4E4F4F][size=12]
[/color]
[justify][b]How did you find the forum?[/b] [i]Into searching or someone told you about it[/i]
[b]Do you like the forum?[/b] [i]We like to know your REAL opinion[/i]
[b]Are you ambitious?[/b] [i]We like to know if you want to stay for a while[/i]
[b]How did you know about Ed?[/b] [i]You've seen him somewhere for sure![/i]
[b]What's your opinion about Ed?[/b] [i]It can be his body shape, his talent.... tell us about what you like[/i]
[b]What do you tink about his choices?[/b] [i]They could be more ambitious... or he choose well[/i][/justify]
[color=#4E4F4F][/size][/color]</div></center>

<DIV style="TEXT-ALIGN: center"><FONT face="georgia" size=6>[i][color=#888888]Discovering your mind[/color][/i]</FONT></DIV><DIV style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #080808; TEXT-ALIGN: center; border-bottom: 3px dotted #ac7b57;"><FONT face="georgia" size=2>[color=#3f3f3f]WE WILL PLAY FOR A BIT[/color]</FONT></DIV>
<center><div style="padding:20px; background-color: silver; width: 550px; padding: 15px 15px; -moz-border-radius: 25px 6px 25px 6px;  -moz-box-shadow: 4px 4px 4px black;border: 3px solid grey;">[color=#4E4F4F][size=12]
[/color]
[justify][b]Your favourite colour:[/b]
[b]Your favourite drink:[/b]
[b]Your dream city or country:[/b]
[b]Your favourite car:[/b]
[b]Your favourite TV show:[/b]
[b]Your favourite drama-series:[/b]
[b]Your favourite movie:[/b]
[b]Your bed book:[/b][/justify]
[color=#4E4F4F][/size][/color]</div></center>

<DIV style="TEXT-ALIGN: center"><FONT face="georgia" size=6>[i][color=#888888]Hey what are you thinking about?[/color][/i]</FONT></DIV><DIV style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #080808; TEXT-ALIGN: center; border-bottom: 3px dotted #ac7b57;"><FONT face="georgia" size=2>[color=#3f3f3f]THE END WORD[/color]</FONT></DIV>
<center><div style="padding:20px; background-color: silver; width: 550px; padding: 15px 15px; -moz-border-radius: 25px 6px 25px 6px;  -moz-box-shadow: 4px 4px 4px black;border: 3px solid grey;">[color=#4E4F4F][size=12]
[/color]
[justify][b]Do you have something to add?[/b] [i]You can tell us about the forum design or even anything else about Ed...[/i]
[b]If you had anything to change:[/b] [i]We like to know wht you will do on the forum[/i]
[b]What you like on the forum:[/b] [i]Your opinion is important![/i]
[b]Anything else about you?[/b] [i]If we forgot something that you wanted to tell about[/i][/justify]
[color=#4E4F4F][/size][/color]</div><br/><div style="padding:20px; background-color: silver; width: 550px; padding: 15px 15px; -moz-border-radius: 10px 10px 25px 25px;  -moz-box-shadow: 4px 4px 4px black;border: 3px solid grey;">[color=#3E4544][i]A real thank you answering those nasty questions :)[/i][/color]</div></center>

<center>[img]http://i45.servimg.com/u/f45/17/75/49/99/10010.jpg[/img] [img]http://i45.servimg.com/u/f45/17/75/49/99/10010.jpg[/img][img]http://i45.servimg.com/u/f45/17/75/49/99/10010.jpg[/img]</center>
<DIV style="TEXT-ALIGN: center"><FONT face="georgia" size=6>[i][color=#888888]En dehors du forum[/color][/i]</FONT></DIV><DIV style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #080808; TEXT-ALIGN: center; border-bottom: 3px dotted #ac7b57;"><FONT face="georgia" size=2>[color=#3f3f3f]WHAT YOUR NICKNAME HIDES[/color]</FONT></DIV>
<center><div style="padding:20px; background-color: silver; width: 600px; padding: 15px 15px;border-radius: 25px 6px 25px 6px;box-shadow: 4px 4px 4px black;border: 3px solid grey">
[left][b][color=black]Pseudo :[/color][/b] [color=#4E4F4F][i]The one you chose here[/i][/color]
[b][color=black]Age :[/color][/b] [color=#4E4F4F][i]If we can know about it![/i][/color]
[b][color=black]Your frequency on the forum?[/color] [/b][color=#4E4F4F][i]How often you will come...[/i][/color]
[b][color=black]Address for your forum?[/color][/b] [color=#4E4F4F][i]If wecan visite[/i][/color][/left]
</div></center></div><br/></div><DIV style="background-color: black; TEXT-ALIGN: center;border-radius-topleft:00px;border-radius-topright:00px;border-radius-bottomright: 100px;radius-bottomleft: 100px;box-shadow: 3px 3px 10px black;width:710px">
</div></blockquote>

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Form - MANDATORY
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1